Every week our florists work with growers to get the freshest available Australian natives, and design an arrangement that is sure to impress. Some flowers you might find in your bouquet include coccineas, woolly banksias, wax flowers, billy buttons leucadendrons and proteas*. In addition to looking fantastic, Australian natives are a hardy bunch and typically last two to three times as long as traditional bouquets.
Regular size comes with a beautiful selection of native flowers and foliage, and all flowers are sourced only after you order so they arrive healthier and last longer. Upgrade on the next page with an artisinal bar of Koko Black chocolate, fragrant Hutwoods candles or a bottle of Lanson French Champagne.
- Delivered in our beautiful, bespoke gift box
- Includes gift card with your personal message and a booklet containing arrangement and care tips
- Next day delivery to Sydney metro, and express shipping to the rest of Australia
- Upgrade with Koko Black, an artisanal chocolatier that makes complex, indulgent flavours; add a Hutwoods candles to bring an aroma of relaxation, or make it extra special with a bottle of Lanson Black Label French Champagne
- Koko Black chocolates are manufactured in an environment that contains tree nuts, gluten, eggs, dairy and soybean, therefore contact with these ingredients may occur
- Please note, the flowers in this arrangement are seasonal and may not be the same as those displayed above
- *Proteas and leucadendrons are actually endemic to South Africa but are widely grown in Australia where they thrive in our arid climate